Source Information of Compounds in ChemMine
ChemMine contains mainly compounds that are associated with public bioacitity or screening data. Commercially available compounds lacking this information are not included anymore. To search for commercial availability, the public EI-Search, PubChem and Zink services are excellent alternatives. Requests for uploading additional compound sets can be sent to the database curator.
Compounds with Public Screening Data
Bioactive and Metabolic Compounds
Screening Libraries Available in UCR's HTS FacilityDownload all libraries: [SMILES & Plate Mappings] [SDF]
- ChemBridge DiverSet: 20,000 CMPs, diversity collection, assembled from many sources
- ChemBridge Microformat: 10,000 CMPs, diversity collection, assembled from many sources, UCR stock empty
- ChemBridge NovaCore: 10,000 CMPs, diversity collection, parallel synthesis of novel building blocks and scaffolds
- Microsource Spectrum collection: 2,000 CMPs, collection of bioactive and natural CMPs.
- Peakdale: Peakdale 1 from ICCB, 2,816 CMPs, UCR stock empty.
- Sigma/TimTec: 10,000 CMPs, diversity collection assembled by TimTec and Sigma. (updated on July 7, 2006.)
- Life Chemicals Inc.: 12,000 CMPs, diversity collection cherry picked by UCR. This is an in screen QSAR library where every compound is represented by two structurally related members. (updated on Sep 10, 2008.)
- LATCA: 3,650 CMPs, bioactive collection from Sean Cutler lab. (updated on Mar 25, 2008.)
- Clickables: 2,768 CMPs, small molecule library for click chemistry from Sean Cutler lab. (updated on Mar 25, 2008.)